Sometimes I don't even know who I am. And I feel like no one does either. It's one of those scary moments when you think... "What if I'm this horrible person deep down inside and don't I even know it?"
The truth is we all are capable of being truly horrible people. Every single one of us. No matter how good we think we might be. But the only way to really know if you're good or bad is look at your intentions. All those screw ups don't count for anything if you truly intended for the right thing to happen.
I've noticed that people never actually stop to say what they really think of their friends, and the next thing you know, you've all parted ways. So I just wanted you to know I love you. Who knows if we'll ever cross paths again, but I figure life is too short to not say what you feel
You just have to be okay with the fact that our past does not define us.
Our hearts do. Be true to yourself.
Always say how you feel. Never let a moment pass you by.
No comments:
Post a Comment