Friday, February 27, 2015

Dallas Stars Casino Night 2015

Wednesday was the Dallas Stars 16th annual Casino Night. I had such an amazing time last year, I knew that I wanted to go again. Not only is it fun to spend the evening dolled up and with the players, Casino Night is a wonderful event that raises thousands for the Dallas Stars Foundation. The people behind Casino Night do an amazing job. Outside of the games themselves, this is probably my favourite event the Stars hold.

Last year, Katie and I met at Casino Night. It was only sensible we spent our friendiversary together. 



Cody Eakin is just a lovely person

Curtis McKenzie and Brett Ritchie opted the Harry and Lloyd look

My favourite Frenchie, Antoine Roussel, is a complete gentleman 

Tyler Seguin didn't really like Katie and I giving him a hard time... I think he'll live

As usual, I make some sarcastic comment, but Ryan Garbutt didn't seem to mind

Our baby Russian Valeri Nichushkin should be back on the ice soon


Jason Spezza, a true gent.



3 comments:

  1. Vielen Dank für diese wertvolle Information, ich habe Ihre Website für die Zukunft und weitere Referenzen vorgemerkt.
    Ich habe einige relevante Informationen, die Sie unten überprüfen können
    Stargames Casino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen Dank für diese wertvolle Information, ich habe Ihre Website für die Zukunft und weitere Referenzen vorgemerkt.
    Ich habe einige relevante Informationen, die Sie unten überprüfen können
    Stargames Casino

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great detailed information, I ll be visiting you more frequently, here is very interesting information

    Casino Games Malaysia & Casino Malaysia Online 

    ReplyDelete