I want to be the woman of your dreams. I won’t be complicated. I won’t have baggage. I’ll always be happy whenever you’re next to me. Whatever you look for in a woman, you’ll find in me.
I want to make you the happiest you’ve ever been. So happy that every time you look at me, you can’t help but smile. So happy your heart jumps with joy at the sound of my voice. So happy that you’re singing along to Bruno Mars in your car. So happy that your day isn't complete without me in it. So happy that even a phone call is enough to let you know that I'm all yours.
I want to be the one you talk to. The person you can open up to at three in the morning. The person that you know will listen to your problems, even though I can't fix them. When they're too big for you to take on, you know that I'll be here for you. The person that will be by your side through it all. You aren't alone through anything any more. Even though you want to keep me safe, you should know that I'm willing to stand by you through the rough times. I'm willing to get my hands dirty for you.
I want to be the woman you introduce to your parents. To be the girl your family adores. To have your mother fuss over how you’re not treating me well enough. To have your brothers be jealous that you have a girlfriend like me. To have your friends wonder what you did to have a relationship like ours. To be the couple that everyone takes note of when we enter the room.
I want to be the person you see spending the rest of your life with. To be the only person you want to wake up next to every morning. To share lazy Sunday morning kisses and heated Friday nights. To be the person you're just as happy staying watching movies with as you are going out with. To be the woman you want to marry. To be the person that gives you every future you could want. To be the person you want to travel the world with. To be the person you want to grow old with.
I want to be too good to be true. To be better than you’ve ever imagined. To exceed your expectations. To stand out in your eyes. To make you shake your head and wonder if you’re dreaming. To be the best you’ve ever had. To be the only woman you've wanted. To be the one that exceeds every desire you've ever had.
I want to be your everything. I want you. I want us. I want it all with you.
Only you.
I want to make you the happiest you’ve ever been. So happy that every time you look at me, you can’t help but smile. So happy your heart jumps with joy at the sound of my voice. So happy that you’re singing along to Bruno Mars in your car. So happy that your day isn't complete without me in it. So happy that even a phone call is enough to let you know that I'm all yours.
I want to be the one you talk to. The person you can open up to at three in the morning. The person that you know will listen to your problems, even though I can't fix them. When they're too big for you to take on, you know that I'll be here for you. The person that will be by your side through it all. You aren't alone through anything any more. Even though you want to keep me safe, you should know that I'm willing to stand by you through the rough times. I'm willing to get my hands dirty for you.
I want to be the woman you introduce to your parents. To be the girl your family adores. To have your mother fuss over how you’re not treating me well enough. To have your brothers be jealous that you have a girlfriend like me. To have your friends wonder what you did to have a relationship like ours. To be the couple that everyone takes note of when we enter the room.
I want to be the person you see spending the rest of your life with. To be the only person you want to wake up next to every morning. To share lazy Sunday morning kisses and heated Friday nights. To be the person you're just as happy staying watching movies with as you are going out with. To be the woman you want to marry. To be the person that gives you every future you could want. To be the person you want to travel the world with. To be the person you want to grow old with.
I want to be too good to be true. To be better than you’ve ever imagined. To exceed your expectations. To stand out in your eyes. To make you shake your head and wonder if you’re dreaming. To be the best you’ve ever had. To be the only woman you've wanted. To be the one that exceeds every desire you've ever had.
I want to be your everything. I want you. I want us. I want it all with you.
Only you.
You are.
ReplyDelete