Friday, May 27, 2011

I want cake

I've been gone for a little over two weeks and I'm sure you all missed me terribly. For those of you that were wondering how the wedding went, it was amazing! Well, amazing except for one thing... I didn't get any cake! And since people are still telling me how great it was and how delicious it was, it really makes me want some wedding cake.

Anyways... The wedding was absolutely perfect. People loved my dress, they loved the food, they loved the flowers, they loved the music, they loved the flower girl. Actually, I think I may have been upstaged by our flower girl... I'm hoping someone videoed her walk down the aisle because I've heard it was the cutest thing ever. And during the reception, yep, it was all about her. But I don't mind sharing the spotlight with her. She was pretty adorable.

As soon as I get the pictures back from our photographer, you can be sure to see a lot of them. And I'll be writing another post shortly about the honeymoon (aka our time in heaven). And there will be a lot of pictures in that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment