I know this might seem kinda bad, but I'm over this whole wedding.
Not in the sense that I don't want to get married, but I'm tired of dealing with everything.I don't care about the seating chart. I don't care about the escort cards. I don't care about chair covers. I don't care about favors. I don't care about an arch. I don't care about the quartet. I don't care about a makeup artist. I don't care about the music played. I don't care about what anyone is wearing. I don't care about where people are staying.
I know that sounds pretty awful seeing as I'm going to actually see all of those little details together for the first time, but I can't bring my self to care any more. After over a year and a half of planning, I'm done with it all. At the end of the day, is it really going to matter? People will come, see us get married, eat, drink and have fun. Why do I have to worry about all of these little details? Everyone seems shocked that I'm not stressed out beyond belief with only nine days to go, but I'm not. Excited? Yes. Stressed? Most definitely not. Why should I be? I've done everything in my power to get everything planned out and whatever happens happens. And when I try and explain this to people, they're absolutely baffled by my apathy.
But what good does it do me to worry about all of the little details? Just by stressing out about the weather being perfect, the favors suiting everyone, people liking who they are sitting next to for dinner wont change anything. I've done everything I can to make sure things go as smoothly as possible. And if they don't? Oh well.
C'est la vie.
No comments:
Post a Comment