This is the third year I've gone to the annual Dallas Stars Casino Night. As always, it was an absolutely amazing night with some great friends. I can't wait until next year (and to pick out next year's dress...)
![]() |
| My captain is prettier than yours |
![]() |
| Sharpy makes me thank Chicago constantly |
![]() |
| Did I expect to fall for another goalie? Yeah, I guess I did |
![]() |
| Spezza has humor and style and is a beast on the ice, can you ask for anything more? |
![]() |
| Yes, I really enjoyed being able to see Oleksiak, he's a doll |
![]() |
| Hemsky is just gorgeous, we all know his backup plan is in modeling |
![]() |
| Anyone that tries to say Goose isn't important to this team will answer to me (ง'̀-'́)ง |
![]() |
| Demers was heartbroken I was more excited to see Tom than I was to see him... Ooops |
![]() |
| It's okay, we made it up to Demers by making him the center of attention |
![]() |
| Two jews and a redhead |










I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
ReplyDeleteMobile Slots
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!you will be a great author.Thanks for your researched posting !
ReplyDeleteDomino Online